Internship/Traineeship – C/C++ SW Developer
OQ Technology is offering a C/C++ SW Developer internship/traineeship opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team at its facility in Luxembourg to actively participate in the technical development activities of designing a global satellite constellation for Internet-of-Things communication and participate in building and launching our first satellite.
We are working on building the cutting-edge end-to-end prototype & trial systems for satellite and ground networks. These will be used not only to prove out new technology ideas and features but also to provide a platform for early demonstrations with top tier customers around the world. We are looking for a self-starter and motivated individual who wants to take his/her technical experience to the next level. Someone who likes to have hands-on experience with software development on embedded wireless processors. You will be contributing to the latest ideas and developments in the wireless technology and working with world leading experts to shape the future of wireless communication.
Internship/master work thesis/traineeship for 6 months
You will be involved in wireless embedded software development of wireless systems for terrestrial and satellite communications.
• A degree in, or you are currently studying electronic engineering, computer science, telecommunications or similar field
• Strong coding skills in C/C++ and MATLAB compilers.
• Strong scripting skills in Linux and real-time systems.
• An interest in telecommunications technology
• Basic knowledge of embedded systems.
• Interest in wireless electronics and Software-Defined Radio.
• Valid student visa in Europe OR residence permit
What can you expect from us:
• An open and cooperative working environment
• Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
• Many opportunities to gain practical experience
Please send your CV and any other documents supporting your application to: email@example.com