Internship/Traineeship – Graphic Design & Digital Marketing
OQ Technology is offering a Graphic Design & Digital Marketing internship/traineeship opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team at its facility in Luxembourg to actively participate in the development activities of designing a global satellite constellation for Internet-of-Things communication and participate in promoting the building and launching our first satellite.
We are working on building the cutting-edge end-to-end prototype & trial systems for satellite and ground networks. These will be used not only to prove out new technology ideas and features but also to provide a platform for early demonstrations with top tier customers around the world. We are looking for a self-starter and motivated individual who wants to take his/her skills and experience to the next level. Someone who has an artistic and creative marketing sense and is handy with graphic software tools. You will be contributing to the latest ideas and developments in the wireless technology and working with world leading experts to shape the future of wireless communication.
Internship/master work thesis/traineeship for 6 months
• You are involved in the design of company presentations, project brochures, project reports and other publications.
• You design marketing creatives for email campaigns and social media channels.
• You design infographics for us.
• You edit imagery for us and our websites.
• You assist in the development of us and/or our brands
• You participate in marketing and sales campaigns.
• You are a matriculated Graphic Design/Digital Marketing student, preferably in an advanced semester.
• You are “very fluent” in English.
• You are well-versed in Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign.
• You have experience in social media, specifically in creating content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• You have good knowledge of HTML and CMS.
• You have good command of using WordPress.
• You have web-design experience.
• Photography, video editing (ideally Premier Pro) and/or illustration skills are a plus.
• You are a fast learner with the ability to manage your tasks independently.
• You have a strong interest in and/or experience with topics such as technology, space, satellites, telecommunication.
• You identify with our cause.
• You are an open-minded team player who likes to think cross-departmentally and work together with people from different cultural backgrounds.
• Valid student visa in Europe OR residence permit
What can you expect from us:
• An open and cooperative working environment
• Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects, in space and telecommunication technology.
• Many opportunities to gain practical experience
• Flexible working hours and mentoring
Please send your CV and any other documents supporting your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org