Embedded Software and Electronics Internship/Traineeship
OQ Technology Sarl is looking for a candidate for an embedded SW and Electronics Intern/Trainee role at its facility in Luxembourg to participate in building our first spacecraft.
Internship 6-months (extendable)
Below is a summary of the typical tasks required for this post:
- Participate in the development of the spacecraft payload embedded software/firmware and its integration.
- Participate in the development of the user terminal embedded software/firmware and its integration.
- Development of electronics and embedded software on Software Defined Radio platform.
- Embedded test software specification.
- Schematic and PCB design layout.
- Proven knowledge in C/C++ embedded programming.
- Experience in assembly and low level programming.
- Experience with microcontrollers, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, USB.
- Good understanding of electronics (Digital, Analog, RF).
- Practical experience with laboratory test equipment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Currently living in EU.
- M.Sc or Ph.D student.
- Experience with ARM Cortex-A, Cortex-M architecture.
- Knowledge of the Xilinx software suite.
- Experience in VHDL.
- Experience with Linux on embedded systems.
CVs should be sent to: email@example.com